November 14, 2007

Diane Is Looking For Boys and Couples To Shoot

Dear blog readers,
Are you looking for a new experience? Ever wanted to pose (half) naked in front of a nice polaroid camera (and behind that a girl)? Maybe you want to have nice pictures of yourself - for yourself or for your Love. This might be your chance:) I'm looking for new and fresh people to shoot. You should be at least 18, max 30, young, good-looking (though not necessary model-like). You should have a nice body and be fun to shoot with and be open-minded as I want to have the option to shoot you topless or naked. Be prepared to sign a model release. Oh, and you should live in Berlin (or nearby or maybe you are visiting Berlin...) I'm mainly looking for boys, but couples are very welcome too. Please write me some lines, you know a little bit about your background, age etc, and your measurements, and please don't forget to attach photos. My email is hello and then dianevincent and then de. This will be for my Polaroid Picture Project as featured here on this blog. And as this is my art project I can't pay anything but you will get scans of the best pictures and one print of the best picture.
Thank you!
Diane Vincent

No comments: