June 8, 2008

Diane Is Looking For You!

Dear Blog Readers,
here is another chance to get in front of my lense!
I'm currently looking for new people to shoot...
You are twenty-something (read 18-30), good-looking, open-minded and young-minded, relaxed and fun to shoot with. Please introduce yourself in an email (you'll find mine on my website) with a few lines about yourself and include your stats and attach recent photos. Please be prepared to sign a model release.
I'm currently planning my summer projects - including driving around, swimming in a lake, hanging out at night... basically being outdoor, preferable in nature. I'd like to produce a certain madness; I want to loose us in the heat of the day as well as catch the twirled and overtired mood of the late night. Remember, we will have fun!
Looking forward to your mail!
Diane Vincent
p.s. thats for Berlin. LA California will be on from end of July.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes me fun too!